Q.P.I. supplies a wide range of printed circuit board technologies for a multitude of market segments. The unique combination of PCB design expertise, model shop facilities and PCB development capacity, together with the Q.P.I. production lines, means we can offer a very wide range of products and services that are optimally suited to the diverse market segments. Consistent product reliability is guaranteed for all of the market segments by regularly auditing the relevant suppliers and production processes.
PCB assembly is an important PCB industry market segment and Q.P.I. supplies a large number of standard and advanced (bare) PCBs. The volumes vary from prototype volumes to production series of tens of thousands of boards. Q.P.I. distinguishes itself in this market mainly due to:
- Supply of products in all the possible technologies, from very simple to extremely complex and, as such, is a one-stop-shop for all of the customers PCB needs. This is particularly important for PCB assembly companies, which are characterised by their great variety of products and technologies.
- The extremely high quality production of Q.P.I. PCBs, coupled with a stringent inspection system, guarantees such a high level of reliability that the PCBs can be used immediately without the need for further checks.
- Speed, flexibility and supply-on-demand are important factors which contribute to a deduction in the total cost-of-ownership of PCBs. Q.P.I. focuses completely on the specific needs of the individual client and gives the optimum level of service provision, which results in the lowest integral costs.
Q.P.I. supplies a large number of standard and advanced PCBs for industrial applications, and takes care of the total interconnection needs of a number of clients, from the schematic via the layout and the prototypes, right through to volume production. Q.P.I. is responding strongly to the need in this market segment for new PCB technologies and materials. Q.P.I. is also meeting the ever-increasing need for further simplifying existing technologies and products, in order to decrease the cost of ownership. Q.P.I. distinguishes itself in this market mainly due to the following unique services and strengths:
- Expert in-house PCB-Designers who cooperate with the clients’ product developers to make optimum PCB designs.
- One-stop-shop for prototypes.
- Sharp, innovative experts with original, unconventional solutions for new problems.
- Excellent product and design reliability due to verification and testing in the in-house metallurgy lab.
Q.P.I. not only supplies in this market a large number of standard products, but also a number of products which are developed in-house and are frequently based on new, innovative manufacturing processes. Examples of these products include multilayer PCBs with internal ceramic SMD capacitors for high voltage applications and PCBs with very thick copper layers for heat pipe applications. Q.P.I. distinguishes itself in this market mainly due to:
- Due to its extensive in-house innovative capabilities, Q.P.I. can understand the specific needs of the client and can to develop a possibly unconventional, yet optimum, solution.
- The well-equipped metallurgy lab is capable of analysing the properties of the products, as well as being able to simulate product behaviour under extreme conditions.
Q.P.I. mainly supplies the semi conductor market with large test boards for wafer testers. These boards can be delivered, ready-to-use, twenty days after the client has provided us with the netlist. Q.P.I. is also active in supplying test boards for testing new components under extreme conditions. And finally, Q.P.I. plays an important role in giving advice and in producing interconnection technologies for the development of advanced semiconductors. Q.P.I. distinguishes itself in this market mainly due to:
- One-stop-shop for complete boards with very short delivery times.
- By means of a project-driven approach, Q.P.I. has developed client specific service models which ensure that the quality and reliability requirements, which are of the utmost importance in this industry for both products and deliveries, are always guaranteed.
- Due to its extensive in-house innovative capabilities, Q.P.I. can understand the specific needs of the semiconductor designer and can help him to choose the right interconnection technology for optimising the operation of new, advanced products, during the development phase.
- Our own well-equipped metallurgy lab is capable of analysing the properties of the products, as well as being able to simulate product behaviour in extreme applications.
Aerospace and Defence
MIL specifications: MIL-P-55110. rev D for single, double and multilayer PCBs, MIL-P-50884 for flex and flex-rigid PCBs as well as AS9100. Q.P.I. distinguishes itself in this market mainly due to:
- All the products can be produced in accordance with the MIL or AS9100 specifications.
- Excellent product and design reliability, due to stringent product verification and validation of manufacturing aspects by the Q.P.I. engineers, before the design is released for production.
- A long product life due to verification and testing in our in-house metallurgy lab.
Q.P.I. mainly supplies this market segment with flexible PCBs, foils and a large number of standard products. However the Q.P.I. is also actively involved in supplying client specific solutions for interconnection problems during the R&D phase of new equipment and technologies.
Q.P.I. distinguishes itself in this market mainly due to:
- Expert in-house lay-outers who cooperate with the clients’ product developers to make optimum PCB designs.
- Excellent product and design reliability, and a long product life, due to verification and testing in the in-house metallurgy lab.
- One-stop-shop for prototypes.